Monday, August 2, 2010

how long has it been??!!!

Well, I'm at 32 weeks and it has been far too long since I last updated! And wow with the changes that have occured since then! I'm going to the doctor every 2 weeks now and they say I'm looking pretty good (if 40 extra pounds looks good!) But the baby looks good anyway! He's continuing moving around like a mad man in there and I feel every little squirm now. It seems like he likes to be sideways because there are a lot of moments when I can feel him on either side at the same time. It's quite strange but I absolutely LOVE it! I like to come home and just watch him. :)

Sleeping has become an issue. If I'm not up because it's the third bathroom break of the night, then it's becasue my hip hurts or my arm is asleep or I'm too hot. haha! It's all becoming so surreal now! Only 8 more weeks of that with increasing intensity I suppose.

Daily duties take a lot more out of me, just to stir brownie batter the other day required me sitting down. Grocery shopping is the most fun, I don't go to Wal-Mart anymore unless absolutely necessary, standing in line for 20 minutes to check is a no-go! Publix works the best for me these days. And is it me or is like 1000000 billion degrees hotter this year! I have an internal furnace I know but wow!!

Ben has done a great job on Lucas's room, He's so talented and has said he enjoys doing it for the baby-I think it made it more real to him too. We have everything in there-baby bed, changing table, chair, armoire. Ben painted some of his art above the doors and window and we're ready to fill it all in now. Speaking of which I had my first baby shower yesterday hosted by my wonderful friends Allison (cousin actually) and Maria. It was great and receiving all the fun baby items was just as excting as I thought it would be!! Lucas is going to be set when he arrives with all the love we've been getting!

Mom came to spend the day with me and we had a great time. She's so excited as well! We stopped into Kohl's for $2-$4 baby clothes! YES!!!

Go back to the doc this Friday to see what the little one is up to at the start of the 33rd week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment