Friday, August 20, 2010




So I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow and I'm starting to feel the burn-feet have really begun to swell this past week more than normally and they won't go down at all like they used to. I'm wearing yellowbox flip flops and balerina slippers to work right now-ha! I think I've gained about 45-50 pounds now, so I can see why!
I had a pregnancy massage yeterday to loosen up some the muscles in my back and legs but it only helped for a few hours. Lucas has been sitting on my sciatic nerve since Monday and he just released yesterday so I'm pretty excited about that. Bruce is absolutely hilariuos now-he has picked up my bathroom breaks in the middle of the night and gets up when I go (usually 2-3 times a night) and waits by the door so he can go out too! Then he wants to share some love for about 3-4 minutes before I head off to work by sticking his head in my chest and belly while I give him some attention. It's very cute-wonder how he's gonna act when Lucas gets here! when my God-daughter, Kailyn comes to visit , he so curious and just whines becasue he doesn't understand. It'll be funny to see a baby full time at home and how he reacts!
Ben and I took maternity photos on Aug 12th (26th bday). We just got the CD in the mail yesterday. It was so much fun!
I'm in the middle of baby shower fun now and have another one on Sunday-I can't belive all the love, support, and thoughtfulness we have received-It's been truly amazing! I think we are going to be all set-up when Lucas gets here-He's already spoiled!
I will have my last 2 week doc appointment this coming Monday-then it's week to week from there-That'll be interesting!
We had our hardwood floors laid this past Tuesday and we are cleaning up from that wreckage now-but WOW-did it make all the difference in the house! That carpet was ruined,and it'svery refreshing in the house now. Ben is working to complete the trim and then we'll get all the stuff we stuck into the guest room and Lucas's room and set out. Then have to focus back on Lucas's room and the guest room-Gotta hurry, time is moving fast!
P.S. Do I look fat? hahahaha!! I even have piggy fingers now-I love it though!!!! All for my Lucas!

No comments:

Post a Comment